Noodchats !prompt! !news!

Unexpected Kindness in Dunedin: A Hitchhiker's Adventure

On the way, I hitchhiked a ride. A radio host took me to Dunedin and also offered me a place to stay for one night. Actually, I was a bit scared inside before. ...
Views

积分

Registered Member

积分
On the way, I hitchhiked a ride. A radio host took me to Dunedin and also offered me a place to stay for one night. Actually, I was a bit scared inside before. After all, I had heard a news of unknown authenticity recently that a hostel owner (male) raped his male guests. But I felt he was safe, so I went to his home. 

He said he had a Japanese wife, but his wife wasn't at home at that time. (It reminded me of many thriller movie plots, haha). However, I spent a safe and smooth night. In the morning, he made me a cup of coffee and shared a story with me. That is, he bought a rather expensive coffee machine. His mother was quite opposed after hearing about it. Until his mother took a sip, she let him off. After drinking the coffee, he took me to visit the surrounding scenic areas and showed me sea lions.

In addition, he also took me to the world's steepest slope. There are some very steep slopes in New Zealand. Among them, Baldwin Street is relatively famous.

In the past nearly a year, I have always felt the enthusiasm of New Zealanders. This is a very wonderful country.

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners