Noodchats !prompt! !news!

长沙 五一广场 Changsha Wuyi Square

去五一广场找吃的,到了这个地铁站里面,感觉10个人里面8个都是女性,吓我一跳。好在出了地铁站,在街上就没有这种感觉。五一广场非常多人,就是人挤人,虽然很多吃的店铺 ...
Views

积分

Registered Member

积分
去五一广场找吃的,到了这个地铁站里面,感觉10个人里面8个都是女性,吓我一跳。好在出了地铁站,在街上就没有这种感觉。
五一广场非常多人,就是人挤人,虽然很多吃的店铺,但街道还是很干净,城市规划也很好,道路相对也很宽敞。

湖南给我一个非常明显的感觉是晚上是非常多年轻人,感觉30岁以上的人都消失了,自己进入了大学一样,弄得我也有点年龄焦虑,有可能是年轻游客比较多,也有可能是湖南人长得比较年轻。湖南这里帅哥美女很多,化妆来讲是非常普遍的,问了当地一两个人,他们说没有感觉到很多,可能他们的审美已经麻木了。(这样说的话,是不是去湖南泡个帅哥美女也相对容易?

When I went to Wuyi Square to find something to eat, inside the subway station, it felt like 8 out of 10 people were women, which startled me. Fortunately, once I left the subway station and walked on the street, I no longer had that feeling.

Wuyi Square was very crowded, with people everywhere, even though there were many food shops around. The streets were clean, the city planning was good, and the roads were relatively spacious.

In Hunan, it was very evident to me that there were a lot of young people out at night. People over 30 seemed scarce; it felt like being back in university, which made me a little anxious about my age. It could be because there were many young tourists or perhaps because people in Hunan generally look younger. There were plenty of handsome guys and beautiful girls in Hunan, and makeup seemed to be very common. When I asked a few locals, they said they didn't feel that there were many, possibly because they were desensitized to it. (Does that mean it's relatively easy to find a handsome guy or a beautiful girl in Hunan?)

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners