Noodchats !prompt! !news!

清明祭祖 Qingming ancestor worship

清明祭祖是广东一大重要的民俗。 (Qingming ancestor worship is an important folk custom in Guangdong.) 嘿呀,今天这场雨可真大!我冒着瓢泼大雨去拜山呐!那路滑得, ...
Views

积分

管理员

积分
清明祭祖是广东一大重要的民俗。
(Qingming ancestor worship is an important folk custom in Guangdong.)

嘿呀,今天这场雨可真大!我冒着瓢泼大雨去拜山呐!那路滑得,我跟滑冰似的,好几次都差点滑下去,可把我吓得够呛!好在我身手还算敏捷,死死抓住旁边的草稞子,不然随时都会成为泥人。(Qingming ancestor worship is an important folk custom in Guangdong.
Wow, the rain today is really heavy! I braved the pouring rain to go pay respects at the ancestral graves! The road was so slippery, I felt like I was ice skating, almost slipping several times, which really scared me! Luckily, I have quick reflexes and managed to grab onto the nearby grass tufts tightly, or I could have easily ended up as a mud figure.)

IMG_20240406_132607.jpg

IMG_20240406_132748.jpg

IMG_20240406_132814.jpg

不得不佩服我的叔伯辈,个个都不需要GPS,在这个茂密的丛林里,连路和墓碑都没有的情况下可以找到墓穴。
(I have to admire my uncles and older relatives, each of them doesn't need GPS. In this dense jungle, where there are no roads or tombstones, they can still find the graves.)

IMG_20240406_132858_副本.jpg

虽然被淋成了落汤鸡,但心情还不赖。和先人念叨了几句,也不管他们听没听见,希望祖先保佑我之后顺顺利利。
(Even though I was soaked to the skin, my mood was not bad. I muttered a few words to my ancestors, regardless of whether they heard or not, hoping that they would bless me to have a smooth journey ahead.)

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners