Noodchats !prompt! !news!

Sightseeing boat

After purchasing the sightseeing boat ticket, I went to the waiting room to board the boat. Since it was winter, there weren't many tourists, but even from the ...
Views

积分

Registered Member

积分
After purchasing the sightseeing boat ticket, I went to the waiting room to board the boat. Since it was winter, there weren't many tourists, but even from the waiting room, the view was incredibly beautiful.

После покупки билета на экскурсионный катер, я отправился в зал ожидания, чтобы сесть на катер. Так как была зима, туристов было не так много, но даже из зала ожидания вид был невероятно красивым.

The city's buildings were illuminated, creating a stunning view. I saw the Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, and St. Isaac's Cathedral, all beautifully lit up. The guide provided interesting historical and cultural information about the city. The cruise lasted over an hour,the scenery was so beautiful that despite the cold, my friends and I huddled together, refusing to stay inside the cabin. This night cruise will be a cherished memory of my time in this beautiful city. This experience gave me a deeper understanding and appreciation for St. Petersburg.

Городские здания были подсвечены, создавая потрясающий вид. Я увидел Зимний дворец, крепость Петра и Павла и Исаакиевский собор, все красиво освещенные. Гид предоставил интересную историческую и культурную информацию о городе. Круиз длился более часа, пейзаж был настолько красивым, что несмотря на холод, мои друзья и я собрались вместе, отказываясь сидеть в каюте. Этот ночной круиз станет дорогим воспоминанием о моем пребывании в этом прекрасном городе. Это путешествие подарило мне более глубокое понимание и уважение к Санкт-Петербургу.

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners