Noodchats !prompt! !news!

Food in Stain Petersburg

I just came from Ankara, Turkey and I am not used to the food there. It's mostly grilled or fried, and very dry. I really like the food in St. Petersburg, it's ...
Views

积分

Registered Member

积分
I just came from Ankara, Turkey and I am not used to the food there. It's mostly grilled or fried, and very dry. I really like the food in St. Petersburg, it's similar to the taste of Guangdong. And there are restaurants from many countries here, so the choices are more diverse.

Я только что приехал из Анкары, Турция, и мне не привыкать к еде там. Это в основном жареное или жареное, и очень сухое. Мне очень нравится еда в Санкт-Петербурге, она похожа на вкус Гуандун. И здесь есть рестораны из многих стран, поэтому выбор более разнообразен.

IMG_20231027_191535.jpg
IMG_20231027_193811.jpg

This blackish-looking rice is what my Russian friend calls Russian specialty rice. It tastes very different from the rice we usually eat - each grain of rice has a split in the middle, and the taste and texture are very different from what I'm used to. If you ever go to Russia, make sure to try it.

Этот черноватый рис - то, что мой русский друг называет русским специальным рисом. Он вкусит очень по-другому, чем рис, который мы обычно едим - каждое зерно риса имеет разрез посередине, и вкус и текстура очень отличаются от того, что я привык. Если вы когда-нибудь поедете в Россию, обязательно попробуйте его.

IMG_20231028_184318.jpg

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners