Noodchats !prompt! !news!

Transportation in Belarus / Транспарт у Беларусі

In Belarus, public transportation includes buses, trams, and the metro. Buses are further divided into regular buses and mini-buses (as shown in the picture bel ...
Views

积分

Registered Member

积分
In Belarus, public transportation includes buses, trams, and the metro. Buses are further divided into regular buses and mini-buses (as shown in the picture below). When you board a bus, you can purchase a ticket from the machine inside the bus. The first time I took a bus, I found it strange that after paying, I had to validate the ticket myself. Later, I realized that it is different from paying for each individual trip, as they can purchase multiple tickets at once, and for the next ride, they can simply validate the ticket without buying a new one.
But it is important to note that when you are riding a mini bus, you need to inform the driver in advance if you want to get off, otherwise, he will not stop the bus.

У Беларусі ёсць гарадскія транспартныя сродкі, такія як аўтобусы, трамваі і метро. Аўтобусы падзяляюцца на звычайныя і міні-аўтобусы (на малюнку ніжэй). Калі вы едзеце на аўтобусе, кожны раз, калі вы едзеце, вы можаце аддаваць квіток на машыне ўнутры аўтобуса. Першы раз, калі я ездзіў на аўтобусе, мне здалася дзіўным, што пасля таго, як я аплаціў квіток, мне трэба было самастойна аддаваць яго на машыне. Пазней я зразумеў, што гэта адрозніваецца ад таго, як мы плацім за кожную поездку, бо яны могуць купляць квіткі ў большым колькасці, і наступны раз, калі яны едуць, ім не трэба купляць новы квіток, адразу можна аддаць стары.
Але варта ўвагі, калі вы едзеце на міні-бусе, трэба папярэджваць вадзіцеля заздалегідзе, калі вы хочаце выйсці, інакш ён не спыніцца.

微信图片_20231026054438.jpg

微信图片_20231026054443.jpg

Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    ContactUs    Seeking partners